From the Desk of the Director
Dear School Administrators,
Welcome to Solutions Behavioral Consulting! We are proud to offer evidence-based practices for students with special needs. We offer a wide variety of services to meet the comprehensive needs of each student. All programming is based on the science of applied behavior analysis (ABA) which is supported by over 30 years of peer-reviewed research.
Our services include:
- Staff training
- IEP development and support
- Individualized Program Development
- Classroom support and consultation
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA)
- Behavior Intervention Plan Development (BIP)
- Specialized tutoring
- Social skills groups
- Behavior Technicians to stabilize behaviors short or long-term
Solutions Behavioral Consulting provides consultants who are Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA). A BCBA or BCaBA follows a strict ethical code and employs every effort to carry out effective behavior analytic interventions based on well-established research.
I look forward to answering any questions you might have regarding services. Please feel free to contact me at 330-888-9596 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Jennifer Sweeney